Keeping You & Your Customers Comfortable is What We Do Best.
QRC Commercial HVAC Services
At QRC we have over 50 years of experience providing commercial HVAC service to the Winston Salem area. If you need dependable and expert commercial HVAC service, then QRC is the HVAC contractor for you!
We offer our commercial HVAC services to
- High Point
- and other surrounding areas in the Triad.
We are always prepared to help with any commercial heating and air conditioning jobs in the area. We serve the Triad 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At QRC, we provide parts and products for commercial HVAC systems as well as commercial HVAC system repair and maintenance.
At QRC, we pride ourselves on providing customers with high-quality service. Our customers depend on us to keep their businesses comfortable, and we don’t take that lightly! We know that your customers or employees depend on you to keep them comfortable. It doesn’t matter if you own a retail store or an office building, having an efficient HVAC will affect the success of your business.
Why A Retail Building Needs A Dependable Commercial HVAC System
- In the summer, your building offers many sources for unwanted heat to enter.
- Display lighting can give off excess, unwanted heat.
- If you have visibility outside, it’s typically a large glass with no openings. Which can let in solar heat.
- Most commercial buildings don’t have openable windows. Since you must have control of every opening in the building to prevent theft. Many openings could compromise security. A commercial HVAC system will provide the needed ventilation in the building.
- A grocery store or supermarket needs to maintain a lower temperature than other buildings. To prevent any food from spoiling and to cut the cooling load on the open refrigerators.
- In the winter, you don’t want your customers to be shivering! They will spend less time in your establishment and, as a result, likely spend less money.
- Like a retail building, you don’t want your employees shivering all day! They will be less productive and they’re more likely to get sick.
- In the summer, the overhead lights in your office building can also give off unwanted heat.
- A lack of ventilation, or improper ventilation, can lead to poor indoor air quality. That can, in turn, affect the health and wellness of your employees.
- A central air conditioning unit is necessary to control the humidity of your building. Otherwise, mold can manifest in your building and cause even more problems.
Our HVAC contractors are capable of installing, maintaining, repairing, and replacing commercial HVAC systems in buildings ranging from retail stores, country clubs, schools, multi-tenant offices, new construction, and light industrial. Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to: commercial HVAC maintenance, air conditioning repair, and other commercial HVAC services.
When you make an appointment with us we have a quick process to create an HVAC maintenance program specifically designed for your business:
- We will analyze your business facility, equipment, and operational process.
- We will recommend best maintenance plans for your company’s specific heating and cooling needs.
Make QRC your commercial HVAC service provider. Call us today and make an appointment to learn more about how our services will benefit your business.