We have the solutions you need for your heating and cooling concerns.
When it comes to the efficiency and longevity of the heating and cooling equipment in your Kernersville, North Carolina business, attentiveness is an important part of the equation. When you call on us at QRC for your HVAC needs, you benefit from EPA-certified technicians with more than 50 years of combined experience in the industry. Our service-minded attitude provides you with a full range of heating and cooling services, including:
- Heating and cooling equipment maintenance. Our preventative services are tailored to your needs based on the type of equipment, usage, age, and more.
- New and used equipment sales. We offer honest solutions for the criteria that are most important to you. Whether you are looking to reduce upfront costs or long-term operating expenses, count on us to have the heating and cooling equipment that suits your situation.
- Commercial HVAC repairs. Our technicians arrive promptly with well-stocked, properly organized service trucks to get your system operational as soon as possible.
- 24/7 emergency commercial heating and cooling service. We recognize that a business can’t function properly when the HVAC system isn’t working, so we make it a priority to get you back to production quickly.
- Maintenance and repairs on all makes and models of equipment. We are equipped both in terms of experience and parts inventory to handle all your heating and cooling needs.
- Heating and cooling inspections. Wondering if your system is as efficient as it could be? Considering the purchase of a new property and need the system inspected? Call us, and we’ll be happy to assess the system for you.
If you have any questions about our heating and cooling services, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are committed to providing you with the professional services you deserve for your business.
At QRC, we offer heating and cooling services in Winston-Salem, Raleigh, Charlotte, Greenville, Southern Pines, Lewisville, Clemmons, Kernersville, High Point, King, and Lexington, North Carolina.