Your Residential HVAC Specialists
QRC understands your heating and cooling needs , and our services will exceed them.
Sign up for a service agreement package to properly maintain your HVAC system throughout the year.
At QRC, we offer service agreements to our customers to add value to their HVAC maintenance efforts. We will come to your home and provide a detailed inspection of your heating and cooling system to make sure everything is in working order and conduct any needed maintenance or repairs, so you can prevent emergency calls.
The benefits of this process include peace of mind that you’re proactively maintaining your home’s heating and cooling systems, increased system efficiency, and improved system functionality.
If your HVAC system experiences any issues and you need an additionalservice call, we offer discounted pricing.
Features and Benefits
Preventive Maintenance Program
- Our goal is to minimize potential problems by early detection
- Extend the life of every piece of equipment serviced
- Provide knowledgeable certified technicians that understand the workings of the equipment being serviced
- Monitor worn or wearing parts in the serviced equipment
- Maintain and service equipment per manufactures specifications
- Save on power consumption
- Minimize potential freon leaks
- Protect fan motors
- Protect compressor and condensing units
- Exceed our customers expectations.
$18 PER MONTH, ADDITIONAL UNIT $15 PER MONTH
- Includes 2 maintenance visits in the Spring and Fall
- Includes an additional 15% off any needed parts, materials and labor costs
- Includes the following services as needed:
- Change filters
- Check fan blades
- Clean drains (RTU)
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check electrical connections
- While your system is running, we will:
- Monitor system starting characteristics and capabilities
- Monitor gas furnace for correct line and manifold gas pressure; make adjustments as needed
- Monitor system for correct line and load volts/amps
- Monitor system operation per manufacturer’s specifications
- Provide system operation report and recommend repairs or replacement as necessary
- On your indoor unit, we will:
- Inspect and clean blower assembly (includes blower housing, blower wheel and motor)
- On older models, lubricate motor and inspect and replace fan belt if needed
- Check combustion blower housing for lint and debris and clean as necessary
- Inspect evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines
- Inspect and/or clear condensate drains on condensing furnace
- Inspect for gas leaks in gas furnace
- Inspect burner assembly; clean and adjust as needed
- Inspect ignition system and safety controls; clean and adjust as needed
- Inspect heat exchanger or heating elements
- Inspect flue system; check for proper attachment to the furnace, any dislocated sections, and signs of corrosion
- Inspect control box, associate controls, wiring and connections
- Clean or replace air filters
- Inspect conditioned airflow system (ductwork); check for leaks
- Inspect condensate pump
- On your outdoor unit, we will:
- Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary
- Clean dirt, leaves and debris from inside the cabinet
- Inspect coil and cabinet – clean as needed
- Inspect fan and motor and fan blades for wear and damage; on older models, lubricate as needed
- Inspect control box, associate controls/accessories
- Inspect compressor and associated tubing for damage
Terms and Conditions
- This agreement authorizes QRC to perform the scope of work outlined in this document only. Additional services and/or repairs must be approved, in advance, by a representative of the customer, and the parts and labor allotted to perform this agreement cannot be substituted or exchanged with any other service, requested or required. Additional or different services not described herein will be processed and invoiced separately.
- QRC agrees to use trained personnel directly employed and/or supervised by QRC to perform service on the listed equipment.
- All labor provided by any provision of this document is to be performed during normal working hours. These hours are defined as Monday through Friday, 8 AM through 5 PM. Overtime rates will apply for any work performed between 5 PM and 8 AM (Monday through Friday,) week-ends, and holidays. Holidays are defined as New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- QRC shall not be held liable for injuries to persons or damage to property that may result from the operation, improper operation, or non-operation of the equipment listed herein.
- In no event, whether arising out of or related to this agreement as a result of ‘breach of contract,’ or tort including negligence or otherwise, shall QRC be liable to the Client for any special, consequential, incidental, or indirect damage including, but not limited to loss of profit, revenues or goods, loss of use of any products, machinery, equipment, damage to equipment, costs of capital, costs of substitute products, facilities, services or replacement power, down time costs, or claims against the Client for such damages. QRC’s liability to the Client, if any, shall in no event exceed the total of the amount paid hereunder to QRC by the Client.
- QRC and the Client agree that any claim arising from the performance or nonperformance of this agreement, whether based upon this agreement, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, shall be brought within one (1) year from the date such claim arose. The parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction in Winston Salem, N.C. for resolution of all disputes arising hereunder. The Client and QRC do hereby waive the right to trial by jury of any and all issues arising in any actions or proceedings between the parties connected with this agreement or any negotiations in connection therewith.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Client shall indemnify and hold harmless QRC, its agents and employees from and against all claims, damages, losses and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, arising out of or resulting from the performance of work hereunder, provided that such claim, damage, loss or expense is caused in whole or in part by anyone for whose acts the Client may be liable, regardless of whether it is caused in part by the negligence of QRC.
- QRC and the Client agree that this document, and all schedules identified herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties.
- The Client agrees to not solicit or pursue any QRC employee for any services outside of the company’s business, including potential employment.
- This proposal is the proprietary property of QRC and is provided for Client’s use only. QRC guarantees the price stated in this agreement for thirty (30) days from proposal date above. This proposal will become a binding agreement only after acceptance by the Client and approval by a Manager of QRC as evidenced by their signatures above. This agreement sets forth all of the terms and conditions binding upon the parties hereto; and no person has authority to make any claim, representation, promise or condition on behalf of QRC, which is not expressed herein.
- QRC is not a D.O.T. certified waste hauler and cannot legally transport used refrigerant oil. All oil taken from refrigeration equipment containing CFC’s HFC’s or HCFC’s is the sole property of the client.